01/12/2015 at 9:16 am #60723
We have released several new versions of our tool. These are the new features:
– Virtual goods can be purchased in almost every environment (play.wimi5.com, Chrome Web Store, downloaded and self published versions).
– Improved User interface in both, dashboard and editor (better navigation tools, thumbnails, contextual help, zoom, cloning scene elements, …).
– Improved help sections.
– Blackboxes to show sign in dialog and check whether a player is anonymous or not.
– Blackbox ActionOnParam updated with ‘set’ method.
– Improved menu for your published games.
– Added tools to report bugs on both, games editor and published games.
– WebGL activated, if supported, on every environment.
– And, of course, lots of bugs fixed. Thank you very much for you help.07/12/2015 at 2:24 am #78461
Sounds great! How about the audio problem with IOS 9？
thanx09/12/2015 at 10:20 am #85468
this problem will be solved in the next version, which is expected to be released by the next week.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
ayo on Integrating social media buttons into my game 1 year ago
Kiko Almeida on Integrating social media buttons into my game 1 year ago
Kiko Almeida on I need to add the different scores in the marker 1 year ago
Kiko Almeida on necesito que se sumen las diferentes puntajes en el marcador 1 year ago
Kiko Almeida on Getting an .Apk file from WIMI5 1 year ago