In this video tutorial you will learn to publish games in several game portals. It’s a piece of cake ! Publication with WiMi5 is really easy.
In this video tutorial you will learn to manage virtual goods. Virtual goods are the key piece to convert your game into a F2P game and start monetizing. Create and integrate a virtual good in WiMi5 is a matter of a couple of clicks.
In this tutorial you will learn to deploy and test your video games in a couple of clicks. That easy !
In this tutorial you will learn what a Collection is, the different types of Collections, how to share them among scripts, etc. To see how it works, the video shows an example of a video game consisting in a ton of girls trying to pass through a classroom.
In this video tutorial you will learn to deal with parameters. The parameters are the mechanism to share information along the blackboxes and scripts.
In this video tutorial you will learn to manage scripts and levels. A script is container where you put boxes and connectors. Then, you control the flow of the game connecting scripts, levels and boxes through the connectors.
In this video tutorial you will learn to use blackboxes. A blackbox is a fundamental piece of construction in WiMi5. With them you can define the logic of your game without programming any line of code. After watching this tutorial you will be able to manipulate input parameters, output parameters, activators and triggers.
In this tutorial you will learn to create the scenes forming your game. The scenes are composed by layers containing elements that can be ordered in a hierarchy. You will also learn to manage the resources, sprites, tags and manipulate element’s properties.
This tutorial shows an introduction to the WiMi5 platform enviroment, where you can create, publish and monetise HTML5 games. This is an overview of the different options included in the platform, please visit www.wimi5.com for more information or check out new tutorial in our YouTube channel.
This video shows how to deploy and publish html5 games with WiMi5. Find more tutorials, video tutorials and documentation at WiMi5 Help.
- Tutorial 1: Introduction to WiMi5
- Tutorial 2: The Scene Editor
- Tutorial 3: The Logic Editor
- Tutorial 4: Publications
- Tutorial 5: Visual programming with WiMi5
- Tutorial 6: Action on Param
- Tutorial 7: Virtual Goods
- Getting started with WiMi5: tutorial 9, publication
- Getting started with WiMi5: tutorial 8, Virtual Goods
- Getting Started with WiMi5: tutorial 7, Deploy and test
- Getting Started with WiMi5: tutorial 6, Collections
- Getting started with WiMi5: tutorial 5, Parameters
- Getting Started with WiMi5: Tutorial 4, Scripts and Levels
- Getting Started with WiMi5: Tutorial 3, blackboxes
- Getting Started with WiMi5: tutorial 2, Scenes design
- Getting Started with WiMi5: tutorial 1, the enviroment
- Deploy & Publish HTML5 Games with WiMi5
- Creating and Moving a sprite with WiMi5
- Working with Scripts in WiMi5 – Medium level
- Working with Scripts in WiMi5 – Beginners level
- Creating your first HTML5 game with WiMi5
- How to Integrate a Game into Your Website
- How to integrate a WiMi5 game in Moodle
- How to create texts from sprites using a SpriteText Blackbox
- How to clone a project
- New ways of interacting in wimi5
- How to easily adapt WiMi5 game templates to create your own games
- How to monetize your games using Virtual Goods
- How to use the CodeRunner blackbox
- How to use Game Session Storage
- How to Use Rankings