Internet is full of free resources, as 2D game assets, you can use to create your HTML5 game with WiMi5. Here we list some of the best resources where you can get the images and sounds you may need for prototyping or developing your casual web game. We also have our own page with free […]
In this video tutorial you will learn to publish games in several game portals. It’s a piece of cake ! Publication with WiMi5 is really easy.
In this video tutorial you will learn to manage virtual goods. Virtual goods are the key piece to convert your game into a F2P game and start monetizing. Create and integrate a virtual good in WiMi5 is a matter of a couple of clicks.
In this tutorial you will learn to deploy and test your video games in a couple of clicks. That easy !
In this tutorial you will learn what a Collection is, the different types of Collections, how to share them among scripts, etc. To see how it works, the video shows an example of a video game consisting in a ton of girls trying to pass through a classroom.
As we said a couple of weeks ago we have published Bakus Legend, one of our WiMi5 games, in Google Play, so now you can download and play it in your Android device. How have we done it? Easy! We have just wrapped the HTML5 game through the WiMi5 platform, and uploaded it to the Google Play […]
In this video tutorial you will learn to deal with parameters. The parameters are the mechanism to share information along the blackboxes and scripts.
In this video tutorial you will learn to manage scripts and levels. A script is container where you put boxes and connectors. Then, you control the flow of the game connecting scripts, levels and boxes through the connectors.
This tutorial gives a step-by-step explanation on how to create a scoreboard that shows the number of lives, the time, or the points obtained in a video game. To give this tutorial some context, we’re going to use the example project StunPig in which all the applications described in this tutorial can be seen. This […]
This tutorial, how to make a scroll and a parallax scroll in 2D games, addressed to users with basic knowledge of WiMi5, is divided into 8 chapters in which we will learn a very simple case of setting up an automatic finite scroll to a scroll with infinite parallax depending on the player’s actions. For […]
- Tutorial 1: Introduction to WiMi5
- Tutorial 2: The Scene Editor
- Tutorial 3: The Logic Editor
- Tutorial 4: Publications
- Tutorial 5: Visual programming with WiMi5
- Tutorial 6: Action on Param
- Tutorial 7: Virtual Goods
- Getting started with WiMi5: tutorial 9, publication
- Getting started with WiMi5: tutorial 8, Virtual Goods
- Getting Started with WiMi5: tutorial 7, Deploy and test
- Getting Started with WiMi5: tutorial 6, Collections
- Getting started with WiMi5: tutorial 5, Parameters
- Getting Started with WiMi5: Tutorial 4, Scripts and Levels
- Getting Started with WiMi5: Tutorial 3, blackboxes
- Getting Started with WiMi5: tutorial 2, Scenes design
- Getting Started with WiMi5: tutorial 1, the enviroment
- Deploy & Publish HTML5 Games with WiMi5
- Creating and Moving a sprite with WiMi5
- Working with Scripts in WiMi5 – Medium level
- Working with Scripts in WiMi5 – Beginners level
- Creating your first HTML5 game with WiMi5
- How to Integrate a Game into Your Website
- How to integrate a WiMi5 game in Moodle
- How to create texts from sprites using a SpriteText Blackbox
- How to clone a project
- New ways of interacting in wimi5
- How to easily adapt WiMi5 game templates to create your own games
- How to monetize your games using Virtual Goods
- How to use the CodeRunner blackbox
- How to use Game Session Storage
- How to Use Rankings